Today’s 3PLs are utilizing automation and robotics during the fulfilment & put-away processes to unlock productivity, efficiency, and scalability as the world takes dramatic shift towards online shopping in light of the pandemic. In this informative webinar, industry leaders will share how they’ve implemented warehouse automation to improve:
- Flexibility: Leverage automated systems to mitigate impacts from turbulent patterns of supply and demand in a cost effective and scalable manner
- Productivity: Eliminate unproductive walking and maximize worker output by deploying technology and picking strategies that optimize picking rates in existing warehouses and greenfield buildings.
- Sustainability: Digitize your returns and reverse logistics to ensure that waste is reduced, assets re-enter the supply chain and your sustainability goals are achieved
- Phil Archambault, Director – 3PL Segment, Locus Robotics
- Paul Kniepstra, VP, Global Warehousing and Distribution, Herbalife
- Melissa O’Keefe, Group Director, Product & Innovation e-Commerce, Ryder
- Roman Sobieri, Head of Shipping, Etsy