We’re making collaboration easier
Locus partners with the world’s leading system integrators, consultants, and value-added resellers. Together, we deliver a complete robotic warehouse automation solution that is easy to integrate, seamlessly scales, is intuitive to operate, and quickly produces value for the customer.
Why Partner with Locus
Our dedicated team of industry experts work with you to develop a highly collaborative partnership that delivers optimal results for your customer.
- Dedicated global partner team
- Proven results – simple to use, rapid implementation, minimal infrastructure changes leading to unparalleled ROI
- Rich industry expertise
- Collaborative autonomous mobile robots (AMR) purpose-designed and built by warehouse and distribution experts to address unique warehouse challenges
- Provide value to your end customers to address their needs:
- Pressure to hire highly effective labor resources
- Rapidly growing order volumes
- Increasingly more stringent customer demands
What Our Partners Are Saying:
“Partnering with Locus lets us globally support our customers on their automation journey, provide them with the right AMR technology, and seamlessly integrate with our WMS capabilities.”
Vice President, Robotics
“The strategic alliance between Manhattan and Locus Robotics serves as a launch point for our customers to leverage the power of our collective market leading solutions to drive warehouse productivity improvements, address critical labor constraints, and improve employee retention and engagement.”
Vice President, Enterprise Mobility
“One of the most significant challenges we hear continues to be hiring and retaining qualified workers. With an introduction to Locus, our customers can quickly implement their multi-bot fulfillment solution to reduce labor demands and increase worker productivity in a frictionless integration model without a significant upfront capital commitment.”
VP, Essentials Solutions Delivery
Who We Partner With
Locus has developed a rich and deep global partner ecosystem that delivers the highest quality of warehouse design, software integration, service, and support for some of the world’s leading brands to design and deliver maximum productivity gains and cost reductions output from Day 1.
We collaborate with:
- Material handling providers and integrators
- Supply chain consultants
- WMS software providers
- Marketing Referral partners
Don’t Take Our Word For It
Hear from the folks who collaborate with us to deliver a complete robotic warehouse automation solution that delivers results!
Integrating with Locus
Case Study: Port Logistics
Case Study: DHL