We make collaboration easier
Locus Global Alliance Network is a powerful ecosystem of industry-leading organizations, focused on driving innovation and transforming the supply chain world through the use of innovative, proven robotics, service and software solutions.
As a strategic and very important aspect of our business model, Locus partners with industry leading system integrators, WMS providers, consultants, technology partners and resellers to deliver a complete, intuitive, AI-driven robotic warehouse automation solution that is easy to integrate, seamlessly scales, and quickly produces value for the customer.
Why Partner with Locus
We’re a dedicated team of global industry experts a highly collaborative partnership that delivers optimal results for you and your customer.
- Global partner team with multi-media resources, and support
- Field-proven results – simple to use, rapid implementation, minimal infrastructure changes with an ROI in months vs. years
- Rich industry expertise
- Collaborative autonomous mobile robots (AMR) purpose-designed and built to address unique warehouse challenges
- We’re warehouse people with a deep understanding of robotics automation
- Deliver value to your end customers to address their needs:
- Solve labor availability and retention
- Manage rapidly growing order volumes
- Meet increasingly more stringent customer demands
- Cost containment and efficiency
What Our Partners Are Saying:
“Partnering with Locus lets us globally support our customers on their automation journey, provide them with the right AMR technology, and seamlessly integrate with our WMS capabilities.”
Vice President, Robotics
“The strategic alliance between Manhattan and Locus Robotics serves as a launch point for our customers to leverage the power of our collective market leading solutions to drive warehouse productivity improvements, address critical labor constraints, and improve employee retention and engagement.”
Vice President, Enterprise Mobility
“One of the most significant challenges we hear continues to be hiring and retaining qualified workers. With an introduction to Locus, our customers can quickly implement their multi-bot fulfillment solution to reduce labor demands and increase worker productivity in a frictionless integration model without a significant upfront capital commitment.”
VP, Essentials Solutions Delivery
Who We Partner With
Locus has developed a rich and deep global partner ecosystem that delivers the highest quality of warehouse design, software integration, service, and support for some of the world’s leading brands to design and deliver maximum productivity gains and cost reductions output from Day 1.
We collaborate with:
- Material handling providers and integrators
- Supply chain consultants
- WMS software providers
- Marketing Referral partners
Don’t Take Our Word For It
Hear from the folks who collaborate with us to deliver a complete robotic warehouse automation solution that delivers results!
Integrating with Locus
Case Study: Port Logistics
Case Study: DHL