Supply Chain Europe 2020 Virtual brings together the world’s most senior line up of supply chain, logistics and technology teams ready to put supply chain demands at the high on the board room agenda for years to come. Featuring speakers that include C-Suiters from Locus, Lego, DHL, Avon, DB Schenker, and more will focus on sustainability, digital excellence, risk mitigation, and customer centricity.
Be sure to join Locus’s CMO, Karen Leavitt on September 18 at 5:30am ET/11:30am CET for an insightful panel discussion titled, “A connected, unified supply chain: The backbone of your business” along with:
- Jean-François Salles Global VP, Supply Chain Management, Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance
- Sebastian Rudolph, Head of Country Supply Chain Management Europe Panasonic
- Mark Morley Director Product Marketing, OpenText.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Understanding the advantages of a digitally-driven supply chain that acts as a centralized business system capable of absorbing multiple data streams and provide a 360 view of operations
- Exploring the requirements for your business to establish a unified software infrastructure, aligning systems that need to connect and collaborate effectively
- Discuss the importance of continuously evolving your IT infrastructure and implement hardware to ensure key data capturing is maximized and utilized