As ecommerce trends continue to grow and supply chains become increasingly complex, competitive warehouse operations are upgrading their fulfillment technology to include multiple forms of automation.
In order to maintain flawless, end-to-end order fulfillment, process digitization, robotics, and hybrid workforce strategies have become operators’ number one priority. Welcome to the new age of warehousing.
What you will take away:
- Understanding the importance of automation as part of a holistic approach to warehouse labor, process and technology
- Automation and warehouse digitalization options for increasing operational efficiency, improving customer satisfaction, and expanding fulfillment networks
- How to create a hybrid workforce where workers are comfortable leveraging robotics and other automation technologies, and understand value of implementing them
- Jason Lum, Strategic Account Manager, Locus Robotics
- Kerrie Esancy, Head of First Party Logistics, Stord
- Kyle Kobriger, President & Co-Founder, Badger Fulfillment Group
- Helen Atkinson, Senior Editor, SupplyChainBrain