Innovative robotics solutions for logistics presented online, free of charge from anywhere
The current global pandemic is magnifying the existing labor shortage and accelerating the growth of e-commerce from a steady jog to an all-out sprint. As companies work through this change, one thing is clear – robots are adding stability and productivity to a bursting supply chain. They will help companies tackle the “new normal” stronger and better prepared than ever before.
Join Denis Niezgoda, Vice President Europe, Locus Robotics to learn about Locus’s flexible, scalable, and worker-friendly omnichannel multi-bot fulfillment and put-away solution. Utilizing insights directly from the warehouse floor, you’ll learn how Locus:
- Leverages your current employee base and warehouse footprint to get goods out the door 2X-3X faster
- Cuts cycle-times in half, while improving order accuracy
- Efficiently scales to meet periods of high or unexpected demand without adding additional labor
- Proactively combats market changes to stay ahead of shifting consumer trends
- Improves workplace safety and facilitates social distancing while increasing throughput by eliminating single-cart capacity restraints